Michel is the intern of Dagosto, the technical manager of a social Housing. One day Michel breaks the central heating. But he doesn't have the courage to confess his mistake. Dagosto decides to find the responsible. A man hunt starts ...
- Grand Jury Prize - Festimage
- Grand Jury Prize - Brussels International Independent FF
- Grand Jury Prize, Best Actor (Jean-Benoit Ugeux) - Court En Dit Long FF
- Best Actor (Jean-Benoit Ugeux) - Silhouette FF
- Best Actor (Jean-Benoit Ugeux & Pierre Nisse) - Brussels Short Film Festival
- Jean-Benoît Ugeux
- Sophie De Wulf
- Pierre Nisse
- Da Stella
- Pierre Choqueux
- Stéphane Boissier
- Valentin Fayet
Of Swiss and South African parentage, Antoine Russbach (1984) was born, and has lived in Geneva until he was twenty years old. He was involved in theatre for eight years alongside attending regular school, then studied scriptwriting and directing in Belgium at IAD (Institut des Arts de Diffusion de Louvain-La-Neuve). In 2008, he co-directed MICHEL with Emmanuel Marre and in 2009, he directed his graduation film GOOD BOYS. Both short films won numerous awards and were selected for many festivals, including Teheran, Angers, Clermont-Ferrand and Brussels. Russbach then worked as a scriptwriter across a range of TV formats, short and feature films and has been involved in several collective projects and workshops as a scriptwriter.