Following the disappearance of his younger brother, a man begins to be haunted by him and seeks help from a medium. When his best friend's sister goes missing, he is determined to help, at the expense of his own sanity.
- Young Jury’s Prize (Feature category) - Festival Mavais Genre
- Young Jury’s Prize (Feature category) - Eerie Horror Fest
- Young Jury’s Prize (Feature category) - WorldFest
- Alex Jennings
- Finlay Robertson
- Georgia Groome
- Greg Wise
- Harry Treadaway
- Nikki Amuka-Bird and Tom Felton
- Johnny Kevorkian
- Neil Murphy
- Diego Rodriguez
- Celia Haining
- Ilan Eshkeri
- LOST TRIBE PRODUCTIONS LTD.
Johnny Kevorkian's debut feature is well acted, with interesting ideas and some effectively creepy moments.
Johnny Kevorkian is on the short list of “go-to” British horror directors. Kevorkian made a number of ambitious shorts before he directed, co-wrote and coproduced his debut feature, the psychological horror thriller THE DISAPPEARED (2008). It was released theatrically in the UK by Soda Pictures, attracting awards and critical acclaim.